The heating process is the fundamental difference between an air fryer and a microwave. Air fryers use the conventional heating method. On the other hand, microwave ovens create microwaves to produce heat. Both have their pros and cons. You have to choose the one depending on your necessity. However, you can bring them both to your kitchen if you want.
When the microwave oven is creating microwaves, they are vibrating the water molecules present in the food. And due to this vibration, your food is getting heated. On the other hand, the primary component of an air fryer is a heating coil. When the coil gets heated, a fan gusts the heat. It ensures that the food inside the frying basket gets evenly cooked.
Here’s a list of Best Air Fryer Microwave
|01||Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven||34.6 Pounds||$129.99|
|02||No products found.||27.3 Pound||$104.99|
|03||Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic||38 Pounds||$299.95|
|04||Farberware Professional FMO12AHTBKE 1.2 Cu. Ft.||38.3 pounds||$129.99|
What Are The Advantages Of Microwave And Air Fryers?
|If you are using a microwave, there are fewer chances of getting burnt. Unlike the other forms of cooking, they will stay cold even after heating the food. Compared to conventional ovens and stoves, it is a convenient option.||It is quite easy-to-clean. The parts of the air fryers are compatible with dishwashing. The parts that we are talking about are the pan, basket, and tray.|
|The radiation of the microwave penetrates the food. Unlike the other heating options, the microwave ensures that the inside of your food is getting heated. And if you stir the food occasionally, it will help you to heat your food evenly.||Air fryers are economical tools. We all know that cooking oil is considered an expensive commodity. And air fryers require a very small amount of cooking oil.|
|Cooking in the microwave eliminates that chance of char and tars formation. It is one of the biggest advantages as those things are carcinogenic. To be precise, microwaves will contribute towards your well-being.||They will not take much space in your kitchen. The size of most of the air fryers is 1 foot. If you compare it with other appliances in your kitchen, you will find out that it is not taking much space.|
|Pre-heating your food in the microwave before grilling it, will reduce your time. It will help you to save a considerable amount of time.||One of the significant benefits of air fryers is that it will provide you with healthy food. Well, the foods cooked in the air fryer consist of fewer fats and calories, which make it a healthy alternative to conventional cooking.|
|Compared to the other forms of cooking, it consumes less energy. Therefore, it is also good for our environment. It helps us in the process of conservation of energy.||You will need less oil if you are planning to cook in an air fryer. It will be both economical as well as healthy for you. Besides, it also ensures that the cleaning of the fryers becomes easy.|
What We Have To Consider While Using A Microwave Oven?
Before using a microwave oven, you have to consider some points. If you can consider those points, you will get the best results. So, here are the things that you need to keep in mind.
1. Make certain that the containers you are using are compatible with microwaves. For instance, some of the materials that you can use are ceramic bowls, glass, and microwave-friendly plastics.
2. If you are cooking in a microwave, don’t forget to stir the food occasionally. It will ensure that the heat is reaching every section of the food.
3. Keep on heating until the food is bubbly or steamy. To reach that state, all you need to do is to wait for 2-3 minutes. It will not take more than 2-3 minutes to heat your food.
4. Cover your food while heating it in the microwave oven. It is one of the most significant points that you have to take into account. If you don’t cover the food while heating, there is a possibility that it will explode.
5. Clean your microwave oven at a regular interval. It will keep your microwave working for a long time. Clean the bottom, sides, and top of the microwave. If bits of food stay in the microwave, it will drop back to your food, next time when you are heating.
What Are Some Of The Points That We Need To Follow To Get The Best Results From An Air Fryer?
Like the microwave, there are some points on the air fryer that you need to keep in mind. Considering those points will help you to extract the best result from an air fryer. To be precise, you can heat your food evenly inside the fryer, if you follow these points.
1. While using the air fryer, shaking the food is imperative. Open the air fryer and jiggle the food when you are frying them in the basket. Well, to get the best results, make sure to rotate them every 5-10 minutes.
2. Using a light cooking spray will also help you. Hence, if you use a light spray on your food, it will be considered a good idea. Instead of the spray, you can use a small amount of oil as well. It will help you to avoid the sticking of the food.
3. Overcrowding your air fryer will hamper your cooking process. You have to keep in mind that your food will require a lot of space. It will provide you with crispy food, which is the best result to get from an air fryer.
4. We live under a misapprehension that the only purpose of an air fryer is frying. However, there are other cooking forms that you can accomplish with the help of this air fryer. For instance, it is compatible with healthy forms of cooking such as roasting, baking, and grilling. All you have to do is to master the other forms of cooking.
5. Keep your air fryer dry. It will help you to avoid excess smoke and splattering. Also, whenever you are cooking high-fat foods, don’t forget to remove the fat from the bottom of the fryer.
Both air fryers and microwaves are convenient kitchen appliances. You can use them not only for heating your food, but it will also help you in the process of cooking. Besides, both of them will help you to save a significant amount of time. Also, they are economic and will help you to save money.
Last update on 2021-11-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API