The main difference between Blendtec and Nutribullet is their serving capacity. Nutribullets are better for single-serving at home, and Blendtec is suitable for both home and professional kitchens. Moreover, Blendtec blender’s cost ranges from a whopping $217 and can go up to $350 whereas Nutribullet blenders are way cheaper. You can get your hands on a Nutribullet by paying just $130.
Other than pricing, Blendtec is heavier and more durable than Nutribullet blenders.
Are Vitamix Blenders Better Than Nutribullet Blenders?
Well yes, a Vitamix blender is better than a Nutribullet in terms of durability, capacity, motor power, and functioning but very expensive.
Even though Vitamix blenders are better in every possible way, however, Nutribullet blenders can meet your expectations if operating in your personal kitchen within a low budget. Now let’s look at the table to understand better.
|Category||Vitamix Blenders||Nutribullet Blenders|
|Watt||Vitamix Blenders come with powerful 1400 watts.||Available from 600 watts to 1700 watts|
|Function||It can blend, grind, mix, chop, and puree items.||It can also blend, chop, mix and grind items.|
|Pitcher Capacity||Vitamix blenders come with up to 67-ounce pitchers.||They come with a maximum 45-ounce pitcher.|
|Suitableness||It is suitable for both the home kitchen and the professional kitchen.||It is mainly for the home kitchen.|
|Crush and make||Vitamix blenders can crush big ice cubes and make hot soups.||These blenders cannot crush big ice cubes easily. Also, they cannot make decent hot soups.|
|Price||You have to pay at least $350.||You can easily get a blender at $130.|
|Weight||Vitamix blenders are more massive.||Nutribullet blenders are lighter than Vitamix.|
|Warranty||The manufacturer provides up to 5 years warranty.||The warranty period is just one year.|
What Are The Best Blenders For Smoothies?
We all know a blender is a versatile kitchen appliance that can make purees, ice creams, blend frozen fruits and vegetables to get fresh drinks, hot soups, chop ingredients for salsa and crush ice.
But if you are looking for a blender to make only smoothies then here we are in your help. Check out this list of seven best smoothie blenders.
1. Vitamix Series 750 Blender: This Vitamix blender is perfect for a party or a simple family meal. The 64-ounce pitcher can serve the crowd efficiently and also fit in the kitchen.
It also comes with five program settings making it suitable for making smoothies, purees, soups, etc. And its self-cleaning technology gives you extra time to spend quality space with your loved ones.
1. 64-ounce pitcher
2. Suitable to make smoothies, purees, soups
3. Built-in self-cleaning technology
4. Party serving appropriate
2. Blendtec Classic 575 Blender: This blender has an easy blending cycle. You do not have to chop in advance. Its 90-ounce volume pitcher is ideal for entertaining the crowd.
1. The blender has a vented gripper lid.
2. 90-ounce pitcher
3. One-touch button program
4. 5-speed manual control
5. Auto-clean technology
6. 8-year warranty period.
The price is $510
3. Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender: The Vitamix E310 model has ten variable speeds that help you to make silky smoothies to soups. The 48-ounce pitcher allows for blending smoothies for a small family.
1. Cool running motor
2. Stainless steel blades
3. Variable speed control
4. Easy to clean
5. It will last you long.
1. Unsuitable to serve many people.
2. Manual switch settings.
4. MagicBullet Blender, Small: This 11 piece blender is truly magic. It can blend, chop, mix, whip. So get ready to have an effortless glass of smoothie. The cups are of high-quality plastic.
1. It comes with a 250 watt of power base.
2. The set has 11 pieces.
3. Made with high-quality plastic
4. Get a recipe book.
5. Get hassle-free cleaning.
6. Valuable for money.
1. Cannot liquefy big ice cubes.
5. Breville BBL620 Fresh And Furious Blender: This premium blender is not only light in your pocket but also quiet and efficient. The LCD display and timer on the speed settings are add-on.
1. Heavy-duty blades ensure a fine chopping and smooth blending.
2. Two automatic smoothie settings.
3. Advanced LCD and timer display.
4. Auto clean technology
5. Get a recipe card
7. Easy to use
6. Ninja Professional 72-Ounce Blender: This model from the famous Ninja brand has a powerful 100 watts motor that can make perfect smoothies and drinks. This Ninja blender can blast big ice cubes into dust.
1. Powerful motor
2. 72-ounce pitcher
3. Easy to assemble
4. BPA free
5. Dishwasher safe
6. Automatic and manual programs available
7. Cheap in price
Need to buy extra cups
7. Nutribullet NB-1301S Pro Blender: The blender comes with refined nutrient extraction stainless steel blades that can effortlessly blend tough and frozen food items. This is faster and robust than the original blender. Everyone can use it to make smoothies.
1. 900 watts of power
2. BPA free plastic
3. Strong and long-lasting
4. Easy to clean
5. Powerful stainless steel nutrient extraction blades
6. Easy to use
7. Versatile in jobs
8. Costing is just $76
It comes with only one year of the warranty period.
Are Nutribullet Blenders Worth Buying?
There are a variety of blenders available in the market and buying a blender from the brand of Nutribullet is not a huge investment like you have to make for the Vitamix or the Blendtec blenders.
Still, it is better to understand the worth of the product before spending your hard-earned money. The company first coined the term super nutrition extraction blades in this business. This highlights their blender’s capacity to liquefy and pulverize food items.
1. It has nutrition extraction blades to give silky smooth drinks.
2. Nutribullet blender cups and lids are safe to clean in a dishwasher.
3. It takes very little space in the kitchen to fit in.
4. Most importantly, it will not make a hole in your pocket as they cost low.
Disadvantages: Although there are plenty of excuses to buy a blender from this brand, yet it has few cons.
1. The cups are not plastic-free.
2. The warranty period is for only one year, which is less than Vitamix or Blendtec blenders.
Can We Put The Raw Carrot Inside A Nutribullet Blender?
This is a good question that may come to mind. Nutribullet blenders can make smoothies and drinks, purees, whip ice creams, and mayonnaise and also can blend raw carrots.
Note that you will receive carrot juice with the pulp. If you want carrot juice sans pulp, then get a fine mesh strainer. Also, add plenty of water to blend raw carrots. You can also add flavors to get a yummy glass of fresh raw carrot juice.
How To Make Carrot Juice In Nutribullet Blender?
To make a glass of carrot juice, start with 1 to 2 carrots. Wash and then chop them. Now blend it in the blender with water. For a better taste, you can add ginger and cinnamon powder. After blending strain or enjoy your drink with its pulp.
Can You Blend Frozen Fruits In The Nutribullet Blender?
Yes, you can blend any hard and frozen fruits in the new Nutribullet Pro 900 Blender. With 900-watts of power, it can crush all the ingredients hassle-free.
There are many blenders available to make smoothies. The expensive blenders from the brands Vitamix and Blendtec are costly but last long.
But if you are looking for a blender at a low cost that can make smooth drinks, then the Nutribullet brand offers a wide range to choose the perfect blender model for yourself. Overall, you can rely on a Nutribullet blender.