Home upkeep isn’t rocket science but it isn’t a walk in the park either. It requires dedication and attention to detail, that is if you want your home to still look nice and new even after all those years. The trick for that lies in your approach. Being rough on dirt and stains doesn’t mean you should be rough on the surfaces you’re cleaning. Some chemicals don’t go well on certain materials, and sometimes, even the equipment we rely on can cause the damage.
Speaking of surfaces, one of the least maintained areas of the home is the floor. It goes unnoticed since it is not on eye-level, and the only parts that usually come in contact with it are our feet. We don’t even take our shoes off when going indoors. Bacteria and dirt can find itself lodged in between the tiles, and while we scrub to remove tough gunk, we scratch and ruin our own floors in the process. So, if you’re looking to save time and effort while keeping your floors in good condition, we might have something that could be of help.
The Practicality of Laminate Floors
Laminates had been a frequented choice for interior flooring materials because it is affordable, easy to maintain, and comes in a variety of designs and textures. It is expected to withstand wear and tear but what can easily ruin its quality is the amount of dirt that remains on the surface after a long period. The dirt can dull the finish, scratch the surface of the tile, and its crevices could be turned into the breeding ground for germs. It’s in this case you will need the help of the best vacuum for laminate floors to deal with this problem.
When choosing the vacuum, always keep in mind that you must opt for a product that won’t leave abrasions on your floor surface. Also, make sure that the suction capacity of the product is capable of removing even stubborn dirt. With that, here are a few of the crowd-favorites that accompanied homeowners in their task to keep their homes clean.
Product: BoostIQ RoboVac Super Thin Robot Vacuum Cleaner by eufy
A Robot Vacuum that works best on solid flooring, this product from Eufy took the market by storm in 2018 as the newest digital trend. Modern, sleek and innovative, this is not your typical vacuum cleaner. In fact, it is entirely divorced in terms of appearance from the conventional kind of vacuum cleaner, products like these indicate that aesthetic really does affect business greatly.
This product has a standard suction mode that
guarantees an almost effortless removal of dirt, dust, and crumbs from all
laminated and tile flooring, and it can keep running for up to 100 minutes. It
promises a quiet, clean, and low-profile design for hard-to-clean corners
and premium features that protect it from scratches, falls and bumps as it goes
around on its own. Basically, it can do all the cleaning for you while you go
about your other errands. It’s got quite a price tag, but it roughly costs the
same with the high-end vacuums offered by other brands, so this may just be
worth the investment.
- It comes with color-coded signals to inform you what the machine needs; blue if it is ready for use, orange if it needs a recharge, and red if the dust bin has to be emptied.
- Easy to use, easy to store and easy to maintain – this is a product of sustainable design.
- Plus, Eufy is known for its excellent customer service and after-sales assistance.
- Be aware that this product works on a sensor, it may not be able to work as efficiently on black surfaces.
- You will need to empty the dustbin almost after every use, but there isn’t much to worry about since the bin is easy to clean.
Product: Hoover Pet Max Complete Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
This one from Hoover features a multi-surface cleaning tool, so this provides a transition in brushing and suction intensity whenever it is being used on a variety of surfaces. This product might as well be the best vacuum for laminate floors if you prefer the upright type. Made especially for pet owners, it has incorporated the allergen block technology that blocks fur, hair, and dander from being expelled back into the air after being suctioned.
Designed especially for pet hair removal, Hoover also incorporates a multi-surface feature alongside the new Wind Tunnel technology that can deeply clean almost any surface, albeit vinyl laminates, wooden floor, rugs, or carpets. The product also incorporates a larger dirt storage compartment, thus saving you time from emptying the bin regularly.
- Reasonably priced and has a powerful suction; it includes a setting suited for removing particulate matter that gets stuck in floor coverings or in between laminate tiling and hardwood flooring.
- This one is easy to assemble and smooth to maneuver when used, so it reduces arm and wrist strains.
- It can get noisy when used but can be tolerable even after an extended period of use.
- Always check the filters and the brushes for clogged hairs and fur to ensure the efficient functioning of the product.
Product: Orfeld Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 2 in 1 Stick Vacuum with Digital Motor
Orfeld designed this one to have a brushless motor with great suction ability and thorough cleaning capacity for your vacuuming needs. With LED lighting to spot dirt from under the furniture and modes that could aid you in removing all kinds of debris and dirt, this cordless vacuum cleaner also keeps indoor air clean.
The product has a modern aesthetic look to it but aside from looking quite chic is its outstanding capability of picking up ground-in debris and dirt from both indoors and in-vehicle. It offers the ease of movement and smooth maneuverability to give you a more convenient time when doing your household chores. It has even been likened to its more expensive counterparts, and Orfeld does well with their after-sales service as well.
- This lightweight product is easy to assemble, maintain, and store, and it also includes a detachable Lithium-ion battery that you can charge anywhere.
- It also cleans quietly, thus reducing noise pollution and disturbance.
- When used for an extended period, it may cause strains on the wrist and arms, so its best you take breaks from time to time.
Product: Cordless Vacuum, ONSON Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Powerful Cleaning Lightweight Handheld Vacuum
The latest version of ONSON’s cordless stick vacuum now offers a deeper clean of all home surfaces, especially hardwood and laminate flooring. This product also operates with an upgraded LED headlight, less noise, ease of usage and powerful vacuum suction, promising more cleaning in lesser time.
It’s long-lasting, quick charging battery allows you to maximize the benefits and convenience of using a cordless vacuum. Basically, this is a product where you get what you pay for and surely does not compromise quality.
- This is easy to reassemble and disassemble since the parts were redesigned to a snug fit and a snap-lock feature.
- It has a one-press feature that quickly releases the dirt from the canister without having to touch it.
- This is not recommended to be used in high plush rugs or heavy fur shedding as hairs usually get clogged easily in the piping.
Product: MOOSOO M X6 Cordless 4 in 1 Powerful Suction 10Kpa Stick Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
MOOSOO emerges from the market with one of the best vacuum for laminate floors and also carpeted surfaces. The M X6 boasts its powerful suction capacity and reliably long-lasting battery, making it a great cleaning companion that can surely keep the gunk off of your laminated floors. Equipped with Cyclone and HEPA filtration systems, it is guaranteed to clean your floors as well as keep the air you breathe dust-free.
Lightweight, quiet and cordless, this product’s design offers the best of convenience and ease, and it comes at a reasonable price as well.
- Its swivel brush head can easily be maneuvered over the dirt embedded in the laminates, leaving them nice and shiny after a good clean.
- Blockages can easily be removed and it comes with a warning system if something harmful may have been lodged.
- It only works best for mild fast cleaning, and not for heavy-duty general cleaning sessions.
Product: Cordless Vacuum, Hikeren Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 12KPa Lightweight 2 in 1 Stick Handheld Vacuum
Versatile, efficient, and powerful, Hikeren’s lightweight cordless vacuum is now equipped with waterproof construction and an upgraded double filtration system to offer you the cleaning companion you truly deserve. It also includes an LED head lighting feature to aid you in seeing all the hidden dirt that gets stuck in between laminate tiles and hardwood crevices.
Hikeren is known for its consistently high ratings and positive product reviews, not only because of its excellent vacuums but also because of its worry-free warranty system. This one is a top recommendation by many but you still have to try it for yourself if it really bags the label of the best vacuum for laminate floors.
- Works well for every kind of surface and does clean the air around you while you’re at it.
- Lightweight and very easy to move around, it also includes an adjustable handle to ease up the cleaning experience a little more.
- The design is as well made to be compact and thus, making it easy to store.
- This product can’t be expected to handle damages after extended periods of usage but one can always do its best to maintain the upkeep to prolong its life.
Product: Eureka NEU180B Lightweight Powerful Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The cheapest, but not the least in our product enumeration is Eureka’s Lightweight vacuum cleaner, this one does great clean-up of pet hair, dander, litter, and the like. Its versatile multi-surface vacuum can work through the hardest of floors or a softest of rugs and can handle up to 2.6L of dust so one can save time from emptying the cup all the time.
This may be an unexpected attribute of cheap products, but this product from Eureka can actually be quite easy to assemble, maintain, and store – that way you can make the most out of the already good price it costs. It does not compromise quality, and it can surely have your laminate floors looking all new.
- This is such a great recommendation for those who are on a tight budget but are not willing to put their cleanliness on hold – and that’s a good thing.
- The transparent dust bin cover can help you determine whether it’s time to empty or not yet, so you won’t need to open the bin to check.
- This product is not expected to last a very long time, but maybe with good equipment upkeep, it can be a companion for years like it has been for some buyers.
- It can get a little too noisy when used.
With all that has been mentioned, you being here and doing the research on how you can make your home life better is already a good initiative. This list is our own enumeration of the products that did well for our homes, but if you think the best vacuum for laminate floors isn’t here, that’s fine. There is plenty out there in the market, and you can go over to Amazon to go over the reviews yourself.
The quality of life that you strive for will eventually be what you’ll get if you continue to work hard for it, so always make the time of day to keep your home clean. You will be surprised by the wonders it can do for your physical and mental health if your living quarters are free from debris, dust, and breeding bacteria.
So, best of luck in your search! We hope we had been of assistance.
Last update on 2021-04-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API