Yes, it is possible to make Adderall at home, but it is illegal in many regions. Adderall is hard to get. A doctor will not prescribe it just because you asked nicely. Making it at home may seem like a better alternative as it is cheaper and you will have as much as you want. Unfortunately, the ingredients are not available online.
What Is Adderall?
Adderall is a type of medicine used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.
How Does Adderall Work?
Adderall is a mixture of amphetamine salts. The amphetamine salts target the brain and the central nervous system and alter them to be over-reactive. The Adderall high ensures that the two organs are on their tiptoes all through until it wears off.
How To Make Adderall At Home?
There are the specific ingredients required to make Adderall at home but, they are not on the internet for easy access to everyone. This is to minimize the chances of people preparing the drug at home for self-consumption or sale.
Side Effects Of Adderall
Taking Adderall when you do not need it can overstimulate the brain. Adderall can also cause some other side effects if you are taking it as a treatment for ADHD.
Some of the Side effects include:
2. Dry mouth
3. Nausea and vomiting
5. Loss of appetite
7. Weight loss
10. High blood pressure (hypertension)
Precautions When Taking Adderall
Take the following precautions to avoid the adverse effects of Adderall on your body and brain.
1. Talk to your doctor or chemist before you start or change your dosage. Before deciding to stop taking Adderall, you should inform your doctor about any side effects you experienced while on the drug.
2. If Adderall is not a suitable drug for you, your physician or healthcare provider may recommend other prescription medications for ADHD. The recommended drug will not have the same effects as Adderall on your body but, it will have the same effects medical-wise.
Best Alternatives Adderall
Using Adderall to fix the problems caused by a lack of concentration is understandable. However, the prescription might cause more damage than good. The permanent damage to a person’s brain chemistry is enough to turn people in the opposite direction instead of fixing the problem they had in the first place.
There are no natural stimulants with a similar effect on the central nervous system, but you can take alternative medication to Adderall to increase your attention span. You only need to choose which ones will be easy on your body and seek medical advice before getting on the medication. These include:
1. Mind Lab Pro
2. Performance Lab Nootropics
3. Noo Cube
N/B: You should not move from Adderall without seeking medical advice to prevent any risks with withdrawal or significant drops in the body’s chemistry.
Disadvantages Of Adderall
If you or your offspring have ADHD, Adderall can help reduce symptoms and improve their daily lives. Adderall is commonly prescribed to ADHD patients to help them cope.
Natural supplements can also cause side effects. Do not just pick a supplement and start using it just because your friend is doing it or is highly recommended off the internet.
So, Adderall, like any other drug, can cause side effects and may react very differently to everyone. These may include:
1. Adderall causes permanent damage to your brain and nervous system; do not take it without your doctor’s guidance.
2. There are counterfeit Adderall drugs, and you barely tell the difference between the fake and the real. Counterfeit is even more dangerous. And should be avoided at all costs.
3. Overdependency on Adderall can lead to drug addiction, which is a sickness and is hard to come out of in many cases.
Medical Reasons Why Adderall Should Not Be Taken Without A Prescription:
1. If you are allergic to the medicine, it is advisable to look for alternatives. If you got health issues such as high blood pressure, over-reactive thyroid glands, and heart disease, you should not take Adderall.
2. If you have anxiety, you should avoid Adderall as your body might react badly during the high or later on. If you have an underlying condition, talk to your doctor first.
How Long Does It Usually Take For Adderall To Work?
Typically, Adderall starts working 20 to 30 minutes after its consumption. It reaches its peak effectiveness after about an hour to two.
Can Symptoms Occur If Taking Adderall Is Discontinued?
Adderall is a stimulant, so you can feel slow and lazy if you discontinue it as the drug starts to wear off.
Withdrawal symptoms can also include:
2. Sleep problems
3. Panic attacks
4. Craving the drug
5. Fatigue irritability
6. Low mood
7. Suicidal thoughts
You might experience these symptoms for days or weeks, depending on your metabolism rate.
What Is The Cost Of Adderall At The Chemist?
A packet of sixty 20mg amphetamine tablets ranges in cost from 40-60 dollars. There are other expensive Adderall-type drugs. The price goes up as the power of the drug increases.
What Should One Do If They Overdose On Adderall?
An overdose of Adderall could be fatal. You should seek immediate help in case of an overdose. Call Poison Help Line at 1-800-222-1222 for emergency cases.
Some of the symptoms that can indicate that you have overdosed on Adderall include:
1. Twitching of muscles and also pain in the muscles
2. Rapid breathing
3. Panic and restlessness
6. Vomiting and nausea
7. Dark-colored urine
9. Irregular heart palpitations
Are There Potential Interaction Issues If You Are Under Adderall?
Do not take Adderall if you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the past two weeks, as a dangerous interaction effect could occur. There are other drugs known to interact with Adderall in all sorts of ways. Some of the drugs make the effects mild; others enhance it to even higher highs.
If you are on other medications, talk to your doctor before you begin Adderall therapy. These include antacids, antidepressants, blood pressure medication, blood thinners, allergy medications, pain medicine, and seizure medicine.
How Do You Know If Adderall Therapy Is Right For You?
Talk to your doctor about whether you are a good fit for the medication. Also, take only the prescribed amount of the drug since the dosage strengths vary on a case-to-case basis. Your doctor should work with you to make sure the medicine is working well and adjust dosing and formulas if need be.
Yes, you can make Adderall at home. However, it is not advisable since the wrong mixture of ingredients could lead to a very catastrophic result, and you might end up in jail. Only take the drug as prescribed and not as you wish. Abuse of the drug can cause permanent damage to your mental health, and Adderall is never a recreational drug. If you have a prescription, get the drug from a legalized vendor.