Are you looking for the best eye massager to take care of your eyesores and puffiness? If the answer is yes, we will guide you to choose the ideal product suited for you.
Using an eye massager helps to reduce strains on your eyes if you frequently use the computer. It helps to prevent headaches, relieves pressure on the eyes and reduces eye puffiness.
Gone are the days when you have to dash into a spa to massage your eyes. Having an eye massager reduces the negative impact of the environment on the eyes. Choosing the right eye massager can be stressful. You don’t need to worry. Our article is made to ease your pain. Here are the 7 best eye massagers for your informed choice.
1. Esarora Face & Eye Massager
The Esarora Face & Eye Massager is the perfect massager to help you to do away with facial dropsy, relieving of fatigue, and the prevention of wrinkles. The Esarora ice roller helps you to maintain a youthful look all year round. You can use it to massage your face before the application of make-up. If you are suffering from dry skin around the face and eyes, this is the solution you have been looking for. It helps you to moisturize your skin to make it look well-nourished and healthy.
- Removal of facial dropsy – Massaging your face anytime you wake up helps to eliminate facial dropsy.
- Reduces skin pores – When you are using the mask, you can massage to reduce skin pores and calm your skin.
- Relieves fatigue – The roller can be used to relieve fatigue by massaging your eye socket and temples
- Reduces skin burns – Massaging your body after exposure to the sun helps to reduce skin burns. It also helps to reduce the redness of the neck and face.
- Reduces headache – Using it to massage your face helps to reduce headaches such as migraines. It also reduces the soreness of the muscles.
- Ease of use
- Easy to handle
- Great value for money
- Reduces inflammation and swellings
- Excellent lifesaver
- It is too chilling for some people
- It comes with no ice bags.
2. KOMBELLA Electric Eye Massager
Comfortably massage your eyes with the Kombella Eye Massager. It comes with Bluetooth feature to make you feel relaxed while enjoying the music in your playlists. The eye massager is ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit and convenient use. It is 180 degrees foldable for ease of storage into the handbag making quick massaging possible anytime and anywhere. It has adjustable elastic straps to make it super easy to use for both men and women. It features a built-in heating pad with a heating temperature that ranges 100-107 Fahrenheit. Using heat therapy helps in relieving eye fatigue. The intelligent air pressure effectively works on your temple and eye areas to improve blood flow which in turn reduces headaches. The massager is rechargeable. It supports USB charging. It takes between 60 to 90 minutes to get fully charged. Don’t use the eye massager while charging. Only start the massager after properly wearing it.
- Bluetooth connection – The massager has built-in speakers. You can connect it through Bluetooth to listen to your favorite songs while enjoying your massaging session.
- USB charging – Charge the massager with ease using a USB cable. A full charge is possible in 90 minutes maximum. It comes with an 850 mAh lithium battery
- Comfortable design – The temple and eye massager is designed with convenience and comfort in mind. With a 180-degree foldable design, the massager is easy to store in a handbag.
- Three massage modes – There are three massaging modes to choose from. Choose air pressure, a hot compress, or the combination of both to give your eyes a nice massage.
- Hot compress –The hot compress mode has a heat range of 100 to 107 Fahrenheit to eliminate dark circles and improve your sleep.
- Easy to use
- Sturdy construction
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Long battery life
- One-click start
- Not safe to use while charging.
3. YOUTHLAB Eye, Face & Temple Massager
Look ageless all the time with the YOUTHLAB Massager. This is an all-in-one solution to help you wake up the delicate skin around your eyes, face, neck, and lips. It also helps to reduce the effect of skin concerns such as puffiness, wrinkles, fine lines, redness of the skin, and uneven skin tone making your skin smoother and looking radiant. Your skin becomes firmer and more elastic. The massager works in three modes – heat, high-frequency micro-vibrations, and red/blue light to give you soothing relief. The micro-vibration therapy is safe and painless. With a deep vibration of 12,000 rpm, it helps to improve blood circulation and flow of oxygen all-around your face and eyes also helping to regenerate the cells. The massager penetrates deeper into the skin to make the facial muscles feeling relaxed and looking smooth. It makes the eyes look very refreshed; skin complexion becomes brighter and vibrant all the time. Using the heat therapy mode comes with a comfortable temperature of 42 degrees centigrade helping to relax both eye and facial tensions. The red and blue lights help to address some specific skin issues such as the reduction in skin breakouts, elimination of inflammation, calming of the skin, and the purification of the skin.
- Powerful facial solution – This all-in-one solution is a powerful tool that provides thermal micro-vibrations and red/blue light to help you easily recover from some specific skin problems
- Ergonomic design – The design of the massager is light and compact making it easy and convenient to use. The 45 degrees massage head makes it portable and comfortable
- Intelligently-designed with sensor strip – The massager only works when your hand is placed on the sensor strip and also when the massager’s head makes a contact with the skin. The massager shuts off automatically when it is not in use for about two minutes.
- USB charging – Charging the tool is super easy with USB. Use any USB outlet to charge it full for using it.
- Durable – It is made durable with quality materials for long-lasting use.
- Easy to operate
- Built to last
- Comfortable and convenient to use
- Perfect for sagging skin
- Reduces eye bags
- The heat may be uncomfortable for some people
- It is not noiseless
4. OSITO Eye Massager
The cordless OSITO Eye Massager is comfortable and portable to wear. It comes in three modes for convenient massaging. You will feel at ease with the vibration as it feels like the touch of an angel on your eyes. Entertain yourself while you enjoy the massage. The music volume is moderate to soothe you. Wearing this massager for 15 minutes after a hard day at work looking at the computer screen eases eye tension. It helps in improving blood circulation around the muscles of the eye, reduces dark circles, and enhances your sleep. It can be used when you travel, at work, or office. Its appealing appearance and functionality make it a great tool for a radiant and youthful look. The adjustable elastic band makes the massager easy to adjust to fit the different face and head circumference perfectly without the fear of the massager falling off. It can be folded into a small size to make it portable to fit into a handbag. It has a rechargeable lithium battery that can be easily charged with a USB cable. The massager is made from breathable polyurethane (PU) lining material to make it soothing and comfortable for your skin.
- Sleep mode – Use the massager for 15 minutes in sleep mode before bedtime. It uses pressure and air to massage the eye area to reduce eye soreness, puffiness and strains
- 180 degrees foldable and adjustable band – The massager can be folded 180 degrees for easy storage. Adjusting the elastic band makes it easy to fit different head shapes.
- Gentle vibration – The gentle vibration protects the eye muscle from being hurt when having an air pressure massage while the gentle heat compression improves blood circulation around the eyes with a suitable heat temperature of between 37-43 degrees centigrade.
- Music – Enjoy soothing music as you massage your eyes. The built-in speaker produces comfortable music to make you fall asleep. Songs can be downloaded and deleted through the USB cable.
- Rechargeable – The massager can be recharged with a USB cable plugged to a USB outlet. The rechargeable lithium battery needs to be charged for three and a half hours.
- Ease of use
- Lightweight and durable
- Relieves chronic migraines
- Portable and compact
- Helps you to have a good sleep
- Low battery life
5. Royal Seal’s Electric Heated Sonic Vibration Eye Massager
Eye bags, fine lines, and dark circles can take the shine of you. This is why the Royal Seal’s Eye Massager is made to take care of problems that relate to delicate eye surroundings. It is designed to reduce the puffiness of the eyes, correct dry eyes, remove eye stains, and eliminate wrinkles to make you look youthful and radiant. Its alternating sonic vibration technology with intelligent thermal treatment work together to bring you relief and comfort. The massager softly massages the ocular area of the eyes to relax your muscles and improve the circulation of blood. It helps to tackle obvious signs of aging and fatigue. The elasticity of the skin around the eyes can easily be maintained by just using the Eye Massager for about 15 minutes every morning and night before going to bed. The headband is easily adjustable to fit around any head or face.
- Made with quality material – The tool is made from comfortable and soft material. It is made from nonporous, hypoallergenic, and medical-grade silicone to make it body-safe.
- Ergonomic design – It is ergonomically-designed to fit different eye contours to give you a gentle massage around the eye area.
- Intelligent thermal treatment – The 40 degrees Centigrade heat mode is the ideal and comfortable temperature to help reduce dark circles and improve the absorption of eye serums and creams.
- Aesthetic appearance – The eye massager is fitted with a reflective anti-collision ABS shell and silicone squash line for an aesthetic, appealing, and stylish look.
- Top performance –Six inner electric motors deliver enough power for high-frequency vibration.
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Solidly constructed
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to charge with USB and phone charger
- Adjustable headband
6. Aurai Water Eye Massager
The Aurai Water Eye Massager is unique in the sense that it uses water to massage the eye. It is the number one water-propelled massager in the world. Its 2-in-1 design of warm and cool modes helps to stimulate blood circulation and relax the muscle tension within the eye area. It is a great travel companion ideal for reducing stress and soothe your nerves after a busy day. The warm and cool modes work for different purposes. The warm compress relieves sore eyes, eye fatigue, and headaches that are usually caused by watching the computer screens for a long time. It helps to reduce the discomfort that comes with dry eyes. It also helps to improve the quality of your sleep. The cool compress relieves itchy and red eyes which are usually caused by air pollution and allergies. It reduces the dark circles that are under the eyes which are caused by sleeping late at night. It fights the inflammation of the eye. It also relieves eye puffiness caused by inadequate sleep. The smart water level sensor notifies you when the water is insufficient so you add some water.
- Water-propelled design – The water massage technology makes use of circulation and waves to relax the muscle tension around your eyes.
- Cool and warm – Enjoy cool or warm compress massage to reduce dry eye discomfort, dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Soft water bag design – The eye massager is made from breathable hypoallergenic silicone material which is a medical-grade material to reduce the irritation of the skin and prevent allergies
- Smart water-level sensor – The smart water level sensor notifies you when the water is insufficient by turning red. Always add water to both the eye mask and bottle for a better and wonderful massaging experience
- Lightweight – The eye massager is ultra-lightweight and can be used when traveling.
- Easy to use
- Comfortable and convenient
- Sturdy construction
- It is expensive
- No music
7. Queenwill Eye Massager
No products found.
If you are on a budget and looking for an affordable eye massager, the Queenwill Eye Massager is recommended for you. The portable roller pen tool helps to reduce eye bags, dark circles, and puffiness of the eye. It helps to stimulate the production of collagen to tighten the skin around your eyes and increase its elasticity. Using this eye massager enhances the absorption of nutrients in the eye cream or serum that you use. The heat mode opens up the pores and allows for the penetration of serums and creams to give you radiant skin. It is fit to use on all skin types. The massager is ideal for removing acne and wrinkles. It is also useful as an anti-aging, skin firmness, and tightness tool. It is rechargeable using a USB cable.
- Portable – The small size of the eye massager makes it portable and convenient to hold. Its mini size makes it easy to store in a handbag for travel. It has a protective cap to prevent the massager head from scratches.
- Three modes – The massager works effectively in three modes and controlled with one button. Red light means heating, green light stands for vibration while orange light stands for vibration and heating.
- Elegantly designed – The 45 degrees inclined interface of the massager’s head makes it comfortable to use on your eye skin, forehead, cheek, nose, and mouth.
- High-frequency performance – The eye massager makes use of the advanced micro-current technology to ameliorate the effect of dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Ideal with your eye cream – Using the eye massager works well with your eye cream or serum. It allows for deeper absorption of your serum after every massaging session to give you a vibrant look.
- Extremely affordable
- Easy to use
- Ultra-lightweight and portable
- USB charging
- · Low battery life
Choosing the best eye massager is not an easy task. If you are not careful, you may end up buying a product that may do more harm than good. This buyer’s guide is made to assist you to make a good choice. There are a few things to consider when looking for the right massager. Here are the things to look out for.
1. Comfort – How comfortable is it to use around the face or skin? This is the first question you should ask before paying for a massager. Massagers are used around the sensitive part of the body. Some massagers are cold while others are hot. The massager can be irritating to the skin if it is too cold or hot. Look for a massager that has heavy padding to reduce the effect of the heat or coldness.
2. Settings – Some massagers have different settings. You may have to customize the setting the way it suits you. There are massagers with different modes. Some come in 2, 3 or 5 modes. You have to choose the model that is most effective for you so you can continue to use such mode in default.
3. Music – If you hate boredom, it makes sense to choose a massager that comes with music. Alternatively, you can look for one that has Bluetooth feature so that you can pair it with your device and listen to your favourite playlists while you are having your massage.
4. Power – How do you power the massager if it is down? This is another crucial question. Some massagers are rechargeable while others use AA batteries. Decide on the option that is well suited for you. For convenience, using a massager powered by AA batteries is great but it is not economical. The USB charging is better in this sense.
5. Mask or wand/roller – Eye massagers come in mask, wand or roller. Using a mask is a lot more convenient because it can be used hands-free. Use it comfortably while relaxing. Using a roller or wand means you have to hold it while the massaging session lasts. That can be stressful
6. Portability – Always choose a portable massager for flexibility. A portable massager makes it easy to use anywhere – at home, travel or work.
7. Price – You don’t have to pay a high price to buy a massager. Look for one that is within the budget that also meets your needs.
Eye massagers are a must-have for those who are concerned about the way their eyes look. It is an important tool for those who want to maintain a youthful appearance. Our 7 best eye massagers come in either mask or roller/wand. The choice is up to you. Our three days of research and testing different eye massagers has helped us to have an upper hand that will help you to choose the best eye massager. As part of our recommendation, we choose the Aurai Water Eye Massager for its effectiveness and performance. Next, is the OSITO Eye Massager for ease of use and convenience. If you are looking for something cheap and affordable, we recommend the Queenwill Eye Massager.
Last update on 2020-10-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API