Are you looking for the best dual shower heads for your shower comfort? If the answer is yes, then, you are in the right place. Taking a shower every day is a routine that is necessary if we want to live healthily. A shower makes you look refreshed. Dual shower heads are great for the couple’s shower.
But choosing the right dual shower heads can be a tough task because there are hundreds of them in the market.
Picking the right product is important. It makes you have an enjoyable shower experience. This review is made to help you make the right decision. Read on as we look at the 10 best dual shower heads.
1. AquaDance 7″ Premium High-Pressure Dual Shower Heads – Get an immersive shower experience with the AquaDance 7-inch dual shower heads. It comes with a water regulator valve to help you save water. Each of the shower heads has a separate knob with a luxury of six different spray patterns. There are features such as massage and pulsating water. Another feature is the 3-way diverter which allows you to use each of the shower heads separately or use the two at the same time. With the click-lever dial, you can change from one setting to another. Cleaning the shower head is easy with the rub-clean jets.
When it comes to durability, the two shower heads are made of stainless steel with a chrome finish. This makes it corrosion-free. The good part is that you can install the shower head by yourself without a tool meaning you don’t even need the help of a plumber.
- 6 settings shower – Each of the shower heads features six settings which include power mist, rain mist, rain massage, pulsating massage, power rain and water-saving pause mode.
- Angle-adjustable – The angle-adjustable overhead bracket allows you to use the shower the way you want it. You can point it in the direction that suits you since it is hands-free.
- Durable construction – The shower heads are made of durable stainless steel with an alluring chrome finish to reduce wear and tear. It is also not corrosive. The hose has a heavy-duty design. It is made with 5ft reinforced stainless steel and the connection nuts are made of brass.
- The package – What you find in the package includes a shower hose, washers, plumber’s tape, a 7-inch shower head, a 3-way water diverter with built-in bracket and an installation manual.
- DIY installation – Installation is super easy. There is no need to call a plumber. Installation requires no tools. The shower heads can fit into any standard shower arm for a hitch-free installation.
- Shower heads can be used simultaneously or separately
- It has versatile pivoting heads
- Ease of installation
- Heavy-duty hose construction
- Six shower options on each shower head
- The pipe fittings are made of plastic
- The flow regulator affects water pressure sometimes
2. Delta 75588RB In2uition 2.5 GPM Handheld Shower – Most dual shower heads look bulky. They usually look out-of-place in a small bathroom. If you want to save space, the 2-in-1 shower head is the ideal accessory for you. It has a flow rate of 2.4 gallons per minute. It allows you to turn off the showerhead and use the handheld shower. The handheld shower is easy to pull out and easily snaps itself into the central unit with ease. The snap mechanism is dependable and reliable. The showerheads are small but very functional. Its sleek design will improve the look of your bathroom. You can use the two at the same time or use one separately.
The showerhead settings are specifically made for massaging and relaxation because it comes with five settings. Cleaning any of the showerheads is super easy due to the soft rubber nozzle. Calcium deposits are minimized since the shower heads are made of plastics.
- Pause water flow – The pause feature helps to reduce the flow of water to trickles.
- Ease of cleaning – The soft, rubber sprays is super easy to clean. Just wipe of calcium and lime build-up from the face of the showerhead and its handheld shower with just the swipe of a finger
- 2-in1 shower with 3-way diverter – You can combine the rain shower with the handheld shower and use the two together or use them separately.
- Five functions – The dual shower heads perform five functions which include massaging, slow massage, fast massage, full body and full spray with a massage.
- Ease of installation – The dual shower heads are easy to install without a tool. Just use a plumber’s tape to install it.
- Embedded handheld shower
- Both showerheads can be used simultaneously or independently
- Beautiful 2-in-1 design
- Built-in water pause feature
- Fast and easy installation
- The hose is made of plastics
- When used separately, there is reduced water pressure due to the length of the hose
3. DreamSpa 3-way Rainfall & Handheld Shower – The DreamSpa is a luxurious rainfall and handheld shower made to reduce your water bills by saving water using the water-saving pause mode. The showerhead can be used separately or used together at the same time for a more thorough and deep cleaning bath. The 4-inch chrome face high power handheld shower comes with seven luxury settings for your comfort and convenience. These settings include eco rain, power rain, pulsating massage, hydro mist and the water-saving mode. There is also a combo of rain and mist or rain and massage to make you feel relaxed after having an exhaustive day. Controlling the showerhead is easy with the 3-way diverter and the 3-zone click lever dial. The 5ft stainless steel hose is flexible and long enough to use in any angle or direction. The showerheads are easy to install in just a matter of minutes without using any tools.
- Ease of installation – It is easy and simple to install. Just connect the showerheads to any standard overhead shower arm and you are good to go.
- 7 settings handheld shower – The luxury of seven settings make it easy to combine massage with shower for a relaxed and well-cleansed body
- Ease and convenient shower – Use the showerhead separately or use the showerhead with the handheld shower for an enjoyable and immersive shower experience
- Water saver – Conserve water and reduce your water bills by using the water pause mode. The mode works on both showerheads
- Easy reach – 5ft stainless steel hose is long enough to reach any part of your body giving you a convenient shower experience.
- 7 different settings for a blissful shower
- Long stainless steel hose
- 4-inch chrome face high-power handheld shower
- Angle-adjustable overhead bracket
- 3-way water diverter
- Showerhead and handheld have different water pressure
- Made of plastic material
4. PowerSpa 7-colour 24-Setting LED Shower Head – The PowerSpa Dual Shower stands out from the rest. It comes with more fun and enjoyment because it has seven rainbow colour LED lights to illuminate your bathroom when it is dark. While taking a shower, you are entertained with the seven colours of the rainbow. It is interesting to know that the LED lights are not powered by batteries or connected by wire. The lights only have a connection with the water pressure. For luxury and relaxation, it is feature-rich with 24 different settings. This is a whole new height in-shower experience. The showerheads have hydro supercharged turbine LED which makes the LED light to be powered by running water. The Air Jet design increases the water pressure by adding oxygen into the water flow. This is done through the elastic rub-clean nozzle that helps prevent the clogging of water.
- 5ft hose – The hose is made of stainless steel and it is 5ft long making it very flexible. For ease of handling, the hose comes with dual solid brass conical nuts.
- Removable handheld shower – For a more personalized shower, the handheld shower can be removed from the overhead bracket.
- 4 settings shower head setting – Each of the showerheads has four settings which are rain, rain massage, massage with rain and water-saving pause mode
- 7 LED colours – The 7 LED colours change every second to thrill and illuminate your bathroom.
- Ease of installation – Installing the showerhead is a breeze. No tools are needed for installation
- Water flow is injected with oxygen
- Angle-adjustable showerheads
- Handheld shower can be removed and used separately
- Four water spray modes for your relaxation
- LED lights are powered by running water; and not batteries
- The LED light cannot go off when using the shower
5. HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury 3-Way Rainfall Shower – The Hotel Spa showerhead and handheld shower will spoil you with a lot of luxury. Its design and functionality stand out from the crowd. The showerheads come in different settings to give you a wholesome experience. Some of the settings include mist, power mist, hydrating mist, massage, pulsating massage and water-saving mode. The water-saving mode helps you to save water by reducing the water pressure which, in turn, reduces your water bill. HotelSpa has a 5ft stainless steel hose and water diverter with adjustable bracket. The 4-inch handheld shower has an ON/OFF pause switch to control the flow of water. You can use the two shower heads separately or choose to use the showerhead and handheld shower together. It all depends on your mood.
- 7 shower head setting – Each of the showerhead has settings which include power rain, drenching rainfall, stay-warm mist, economy rain, pause and a combination of rain and mist.
- Durable 5ft hose – The 5ft stainless steel hose is flexible enough to reach any angle or position.
- Water-saving setting – The economy rain and pause setting mode is ideal for saving water
- 30 patterns of water flow – Choose from a luxury of 30 full and combined water patterns to wash yourself the way you want
- Easy installation – Installation can be done in less than five minutes. Connect the shower heads to a standard overhead shower arm. No tool is required.
- Overhead bracket with angle adjustment
- 3-way water diverter
- Saves water to reduce water bills
- Quick installation without tools
- Jet-rub clean is for ease of cleaning
- It is made of plastic
- The hose connectors are fragile
6. Ana Bath Anti-Clog Dual Combo Shower – Create a Spa in your home with the Ana Bath Dual Shower Heads. If you are looking for dual shower heads with less water consumption, Ana Bath is your best bet. This shower system with its water-saving technology will help reduce your water bills drastically. This is because the dual shower consumes just 2.3 gallons per minute. You can reduce the water pressure to save more water. Both the showerhead and handheld shower have five functions each.
- Flow rate – The flow rate is just 2.35 gallons per minute making it ideal for water conservation
- 5 functions – The dual shower heads have 5 functions. The functions include massage spray, bubbling spray, rain spray, rain/massage spray and rain/bubbling spray.
- 5ft hose – It comes with stainless steel hose that measures 5ft with brass nuts. The hose is very flexible to reach different angles
- Brush nickel finish – The whole set comprising shower head, handheld shower, shower hose and 3-way diverter mount and all come in brush nickel finish for durability.
- Easy to install – Installation is very easy without the use of any tools. No screwdrivers; no drilling.
- Sleek design that suits any bathroom
- Metal hose is coated for durability
- Saves water bills
- Easy to use
- Easy to assemble
- There is a drop in water pressure when using both heads
- The handheld shower is stationary but you can move the tubing for a convenient shower.
7. Hydroluxe 1433 Handheld Shower Head & Rain Shower Combo – The Hydroluxe Shower Combo is packed full of features. It comes with a luxury of massive 24 full and combined water patterns. The showerhead and handheld shower boasts of five settings for a truly luxury experience. The two shower heads can be used separately or used together at the same time. There is angle-adjustable overhead bracket so that two persons can comfortably use the bathroom. The 5ft stainless steel hose makes it easy for you to do a clean shower by using the hose in any position due to its flexibility. Installation is no issue. The showerheads can be installed without a tool.
- 5 settings – The showerhead and handheld shower have five luxurious settings each. These settings are massage, power rain, stay-warm mist, water-saving economy rain and pause.
- 5ft hose – The five feet hose is made of durable stainless steel to serve you for a long time
- Ease of installation – The design is made for easy installation. You don’t need a plumber or any other person to do it for you. Just follow the instructional manual
- Easy to use – The showerheads are easy to use. One is fixed while the other one is handheld. The two can be used together or separately
- Interesting water patterns – With 24 different water patterns, each time you take a shower turns out a great bathing experience
- It has an angle-adjustable overhead bracket
- It comes in all chrome finish
- Quick installation
- Durable and easy to use
- Easy to assemble
- There may be a reduction in water pressure when both heads are used.
8. Moen 26008 Magnetic Handheld & Rain Shower Head – The Moen 26008 2-in-1 Combo comes with an innovative magnetic holding technology for the docking of the hand shower and showerhead. The magnetic mechanism makes for easy release and return of the handheld even if your eyes are covered with soap leather. The showerhead has a chrome finish and it is also magnetic. The handheld has six settings for a luxurious shower experience. Use the flexible hose which is 60 inches long and made of metal to reach any area. The showerhead can be used separately or combined for a more cleansing bath.
- Chrome finish – The chrome finish is excellent for any bathroom and can greatly complement any décor style
- 6 settings – Six settings provide a myriad of options to shower with different water spray patterns plus the pause setting to stop the water flow. You can customize the settings that are best suited for you.
- Magnetic feature – The magnetic mechanism makes it easy to place the showerhead. Just move shower head close to the magnetic dock and see it snap into the dock.
- 60 inches hose – The showerheads come with a flexible 60 inches metal hose for a convenient shower experience
- 3-way diverter – The 3-way diverter makes it easy for you to either use the showerhead alone or use the two together.
- Angle adjustable heads
- Quick and easy installation
- Flow regulator to reduce water flow
- Long and flexible hose
- High water pressure on both showerheads
- Magnet doesn’t work with other metal surfaces on the shower.
- The regulator affects water flow
9. KES Shower Head Double Outlet Manifold – The KES dual shower head is made with durability in mind. The manifold is made of brass. It comes in brushed nickel finish making it look elegant. There are five functions for the handheld and shower head which provide different options when it comes to water spray patterns. The showerhead is fitted with a swivel ball joint which helps to improve stability. Dual shower heads are made of quality ABS plastics.
- Quality finish – The brushed nickel finish is long-lasting and can complement any bathroom décor
- Durability – Manifold is made from brass guaranteeing quality and long-lasting use.
- 5 function settings – The five function settings provide different water spray patterns
- Compatibility – The standard G 1/2 connection is compatible with most showerheads and shower arm
- Easy to install – Manifold is simple and easy to install. There is no need to call a plumber.
- Quick and stress-free installation
- Made of brass construction
- Enhances the free flow of water
- Great design with brushed nickel finish
- Awesome bathroom experience
- The showerheads do not swivel
- The shower arm is not included in the package
10. Speakman VS-232007 Dual Shower Head Combo – The dual head shower features a fixed shower head and handheld shower. The showerheads provide great shower experience and unparalleled versatility. Each of the showers has 50 different shower spray patterns. Rotating the faceplate in any direction makes it easy to change from one water pattern to another. You can choose intense, message or multiple combinations. There is a shower diverter to allow you to switch between using the showerhead and the handheld shower.
- Metal hose – The 60 inches metal hose provides flexibility and ease of bathing in the bathroom
- Great finish – The product is available in both chrome and brushed nickel finish to add elegance to any décor
- Easy installation – The dual shower heads can be installed easily with any American plumbing system
- 2-in-1 experience – The combined use of the fixed shower head with the handheld shower provide a blissful shower experience
- Easy to use – The showerheads are easy to clean and maintain
- Hassle-free installation
- Quality finish
- Long hose
- 2.5 gallons per minute
- Ease of use
- The shower heads cannot be used at the same time.
Before you set out to look for the best dual showerheads, there are things to consider. This buyer’s guide will help you make a good choice if you apply this guide religiously.
1. Versatility – Versatility is one thing to look out for. A dual showerhead should be easy to shut off. You should be able to use either of the showers or both of them
2. Finish – The finish of dual showerheads also matter a lot. Look for a product that can complement your bathroom décor.
3. Durability – This comes down to materials used in making the product. What you want to buy should serve you for a long of time. It makes sense to look for one made of metal construction instead of plastic.
4. Cleaning and maintenance – Look for a product that is easy to clean and maintain. The showerhead jets must not be hard to clean to prevent contaminations or any harmful deposits.
5. Design – They come in different sizes, shape and design. Choose the one that suits your style. It is either you want a shower combo or a fixed one.
Dual showerheads are an affordable luxury. Treat yourself to some refreshing shower experience. If you are confused about the choice to make, we recommend the HotelSpa Ultra-Luxury 3-Way Rainfall Shower or the Hydroluxe 1433 Shower Combo. If you want to save water and reduce your water bills, we recommend you go for the Ana Bath Dual Shower Heads.
Latest posts by Emma W. Thomas (see all)
- 10 Bad Cleaning Habits You Need to Break - September 15, 2019
- The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist - September 14, 2019
- 10 Quick and Easy Ways to Refresh Your Home on a Budget - September 12, 2019